To inspect any web element on a web environment, take the following procedure.
- Click symbol on web recorder to display the available functions. The supported functions appear.
- Choose the Inspect Elements The instant help pops up.
- Float the mouse over the element that you want to inspect. The element will be highlighted within a red box.
- Click the selected element that you want to inspect. The HTML/CSS code of the element is copied on the clipboard.
- Open any word processing software, for instance, we choose Notepad.
- Copy the content to the Notepad file. The code of the element will be copied successfully to review it.