Web Test Recorder is a specialized automated web performance test tool to create, edit, and run automated tests to track the performance of both your websites and applications, and to assess the user-experience on your web environment. It creates scripts for both the multi-step and the single-step web test case based on the transactions of the user that he/she exchanges with the web environment/web application.
Articles in this section
- Purpose of web test case recorder
- Why to choose SiteObservers web test recorder?
- What web errors can recorder track/find?
- Is recorder suitable for websites or applications?
- Important Features of SiteObservers Recorder
- How does it work?
- Who can use it?
- What technique plays behind the web test recorder?