To add a ‘hover over element’ step in a test case, take the following procedure.
- Open the desired test case in which you want to add a ‘hover over element’.
- Click the Record button. The recording of the test case starts. Note: You can also create a new test case to add a ‘hover over element’ step.
- Click the symbol on the web recorder to show the available options. The list of available options appears.
- Choose the ‘Hover Over Element’ option. Instant help pops up on the screen.
- Hover your mouse over any element. It will be automatically highlighted with a red box.
- Click the desired element of which the ‘hover over element’ step you want to add in the test case. The step creation information pops up.
- The desired ‘hover over element’ is created successfully.