To verify the presence/absence of a certain text string, take the following procedure.
- Start the recording of a test case in which you want to add a step to verify the presence/absence of a certain text string on any webpage.
- Click the symbol to open the supported options. The list of supported functions appears.
- Choose the Verify Text option. The Verify Text on Page window appears.
- Enter the text that of which the presence/absence you want to verify.
- Click the drop down menu to select the desired criteria of the text verification – exists or does not exist.
- Click the Add Step button. The step is added successfully in the test case.