To add a new step in an existing test case, take the following procedure.
- Click the icon on the web test recorder tool. The list of available options appears.
- Choose the Open Test option from the list. All existing test cases appear.
- Click the desired test case in which you want to add a new step. The list of test case steps appears.
- Click the Play button to run the test case. The existing test steps will run in a new window.
- Click the Record button, and perform the activity that you want to add as a new step in the test case. The new step is recorded at the bottom of the test steps.
- Click the Stop button to stop recording more steps. The recorder stops recording your activities on application/website.
- To organize the position of the newly created step, click and hold icon to drag up/down in the list.