SiteObservers web test case recorder is primarily designed for a comprehensive testing of the entire web environment that includes both the web applications and the websites. The tool is integrated with numerous features/capabilities, which are suitable for different environments independently. You can use those features to test the desired functions of your web application as well as the website. So, it is suitable for both the websites and the web applications alike. It automatically tracks all your activities on your website/application, such as click, input, submit, AJAX, focus and other web functions, and converts them into the sequential test-case steps in real-time.
Articles in this section
- Purpose of web test case recorder
- Why to choose SiteObservers web test recorder?
- What web errors can recorder track/find?
- Is recorder suitable for websites or applications?
- Important Features of SiteObservers Recorder
- How does it work?
- Who can use it?
- What technique plays behind the web test recorder?