To edit a project requirement,
- Go to the Define tab.
- In the Requirements List or in the Project Requirements pane click on the name of the requirement that needs to be edited.
- Click on the Requirement Info sub-tab.
Lifetime log of the changes made to the requirement and users’ comments
Date and time when the requirement was created.
User who created the requirement.
Development status of the test cases attached to the requirement. This field can have the following values:
Test Progress status of at least one of the
test cases attached to the Requirement is
“In Design”, which means that the development process for one or more test cases is not finished yet.
Test Progress status of all test cases attached to the Requirement is “Completed”, which means that the development process for the test cases is finished and they are ready to be executed.
No Test Case
There are no test cases attached to the Requirement.
Level of Requirement’s importance to the project. Available values: Low, Medium, High.
Requirement can be locked from editing. Available values: Yes / No.
Add To History
Field for adding comments to the requirement. (Such comments cannot be deleted)
- Click the Edit button.
- Make necessary changes and click the Save button.
- Click the Close button to return to the Requirements List.
- The Requirement Info sub-tab contains the following information: