How to get technical help on the control panel?
To access the knowledge base, and other technical documents related to our monitoring service software, take the following procedures:
- Start a standard browser supported by our monitoring service, and login to the control panel. The Dashboard of the control panel appears, along with the Help link at the top-right of the page.
- Click the Help link. The technical documentation page with many helpful articles appears.
- Click the Submit a Request link, if the available technical articles don't help you. The Submit a Request form with multiple editable fields appears.
- Enter your email address in the Your Email Address field. The follow up of the issue/ticket will be done through this email address.
- Enter the suitable subject of the issue in the Subject field. It is recommended to put an intuitive subject to help the technical support team to sort out the problem easily.
- In the Description field, give the detail of the issue that you are facing. It is desired to provide specific details related to the issued faced.
- Click the Add File link to add any file related to the issue, if any.
- Finally, click the Submit button. A confirmation message of regarding the newly created ticket is sent to the email mentioned in the support request.
- Click the link sent in the email message to verify the submission of your support request. Your request has been registered successfully, and you would be updated by the customer support representative accordingly.