How to recover a forgotten password of the control panel?
To recover your forgotten password, take the following procedures:
- Start a standard browser – Internet Explorer, Mozila FireFox, Google Chrome, or any other supported browser – on your computer, which is connected to the internet.
- Enter the https://app.siteobservers.com URL in the address bar of the browser, and hit the Enter key. The Login to your account page with the Forgot Your Password link appears.
- Click the Forgot Your Password link. A popup dialogue box to confirm your email address appears.
- In the Email field on the dialogue box, enter your email address, which is registered with the monitoring service platform.
- Click the Submit button on the dialogue box. The link to reset your password will be sent, and a dialogue box confirms the same.
- Open the email received from our monitoring service platform in your inbox, and click the Reset Password link in the email message. The password reset confirmation message in a new tab of the browser appears.
- Another email with a machine generated new password is received. This is your new password.
- Use this password to log into the monitoring service platform in future.