How to review the network performance in a windows process monitor?
To review the network performance of the server in a windows process monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. A list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Process monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Network tab of the page. The complete detail of network performance parameters of the server appears, which includes the number of performance errors, information about server configuration, network transmitted (MB/sec), network received (MB/sec), network sent packets, network received packets, and the network received packet errors.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Network field to choose the desired network connection/interface of the server. The network performance details of the selected network connection/interface appear.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the information about the network performance of the server during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of Network Transmitted (MB/Sec), Network Received (MB/Sec), Network Sent Packets, Network Received Packets, and Network Received Packets Errors for the selected time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view the numerical presentation of network performance for that particular instant of time on the time axis.