How to review the memory utilization in a windows process monitor?
To review the memory utilization data of a Windows Process monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Process monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Memory tab of the page. The complete profile of memory utilization for a particular windows process running on the server appears. The page displays information about the performance failure errors, server’s system configuration, physical memory usage (%), swap file usage (%), Cached memory (MB), and pages per second.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query information about the memory utilization for the windows process under monitoring during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of Physical Memory Usage (%), Swap File Usage (%), Cached Memory, and Pages per Second for the selected time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view the numerical presentation of memory utilization for that particular instant of time on the time axis.