How to review the web server usage monitor's overview data?
To review the data on the Overview tab of a web server usage monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Web Server Usage Monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Overview tab of the Monitor Details page. The details of the last poll, and the resource utilization trends for the last 24 hours appear.
- There are two columns of information on this page. The left column displays, performance failure errors, server resource information, warning/failure summary, and process/resource status of last monitoring poll; while the right column depicts the server resource-usage trend for the last 24 hours.
- To review the status of resource utilization, or any process of the last monitoring poll, locate the desired process/resource in the list of the Statistic Names in the left column.
- To review different parameters – CPU Usage, Physical Memory Usage, Pool Non-paged Bytes, Disk Utilization, and many others – of web server usage monitor at length, click the respective graphs. The individual details of the parameters appear on the separate window.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graphs, the numeric presentation of the parameters of that point of time on the time axis appears.
- Click the Monitor Notification link in the left column to view the details of warning/alert notifications generated by the monitor.