How to review the executions in Server/Device monitors?
To review the results of the monitoring checks of server/device monitors, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired server/device monitor of which executions, you want to review. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Executions tab on the Monitor Details page. The list of warnings, and alerts for the last 24 hours (default), along with the summary of the same appears. The summary displays information about the number of monitoring checks, interval of checks, number of warnings, and the number of alerts.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Time Range field to choose the desired option. A list of different time range options – Last 1 Hour, Last 6 Hours, Last 24 Hours, Last 1 Week, Last 1 Month, and Custom – appears.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Check Status field to select the desired option. A list of available options – Success, Failure, Warning, Failure & Warning, and Select All – appears.
- Click the Update button once the both drill down options are selected. The list of all executions based on the selected criteria appears.
- Click any entry of the executions list to have a deeper perspective. The details of that particular execution entry appear in a new window.
- Click the CPU Usage by Cores link to view the load on every individual core of the processor. The details of processing load on each core appear in a new window.