How to delete an existing notification template?
To delete an existing notification template in a monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Notifications link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. A four-tab window appears.
- Click the Notification Templates tab. A list of all existing notification templates – excepting the default ones – appears.
- Locate, and click the desired notification template that you want to delete. The Notification Template Details page with multiple editable fields, and buttons appears.
- Click the Delete button located at the bottom of the page. The system prompts you via popup dialogue box to confirm your action.
- Click the OK button on the pop-up dialogue box to confirm your action. Our monitoring service platform prompts you again to double confirm your action via another pop-up dialogue box.
- Click the OK button again to double confirm your action. The desired notification template will be deleted, and it disappears from the templates’ list.