How to add monitor group level maintenance schedule?
To add a maintenance schedule in a monitor group, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitor Groups link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitor groups appears.
- Click the desired monitor, in which you want to add the maintenance schedule. The Monitor Group Details page with multiple editable fields appears.
- In the Maintenance Schedule section of the page, click the check box to activate the maintenance schedule option fields.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Schedule field. The list of schedule types – One-Time, and Recurring – appears.
- Choose the desired schedule type, for example, select the Recurring option.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Time Zone field to select the desired time zone for the maintenance schedule.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Date field. A list of different options – All Days, Weekend, and all days of a week (Monday through Sunday) appears.
- Choose the desired recurring option, for example, we choose the All Days option.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Start Time field to select the starting time of the recurring maintenance schedule.
- There are two fields – Hours and Minutes – to set up the duration of the maintenance schedule. Click the drop down arrow in the Hrs field to set the number of hours of maintenance schedule.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Min field to set up the number of minutes of the maintenance schedule.
- Click the Save button, once done with the selection of criteria. The maintenance schedule in the desired monitor group has been added.