How to review server performance in an internal HTTP request monitor?
To review the server performance data of an Internal HTTP Request monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. A list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Internal HTTP Request monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Server Performance tab of the page. The graphical presentation of both the server availability, and the response time appears in two separate graphs.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the server availability, and response time for the selected time range. The complete graph for the selected time range appears.
- Click the Switch to Scatter link to change the Line format of the graph to the Scattered-dots format; and, you can revert back to the Line format by clicking the Switch to Line link.
- Click the Performance Details Grid link. The complete detail of location performance appears in the Detailed-Grid format in a new window.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graphs, the numerical presentation of server availability, and number of alarms for that particular point of time appears.