How to review the device performance in an internal ping monitor?
To review the device performance data of the Internal Ping monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. A list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Internal Ping monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Device Performance tab of the page. The graphical presentation of both the device availability, and the response time appears in two separate graphs.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the device availability, and response time for selected time range. The complete graph for the selected time range appears.
- Click the Switch to Scatter link to change the Line format of graph to the scattered-dots format; you can revert back to the Line format by clicking the Switch to Line link.
- Click the Performance Details Grid link. A complete location performance detail appears in the Detailed-grid format in a new window.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graphs, the numerical presentation of the device availability, and number of alarms for that particular point of time appears.
- Click the Availability and the Server Usage links at the bottom of the page to filter the desired information.