How to review the disk utilization/performance in a windows process monitor?
To review the details of disk utilization of a Windows Process monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Process monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Disk tab on the Monitor Details page. The complete profile of disk utilization for a windows process running on the server appears. The page displays the information about the system configuration, installed disk drives, disk usage (%), disk utilization (%) – disk read times, and disk write times –, and the disk queue length.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Disk field to select the desired disk partition. The information about the file system, total size, and the free space of the selected partition is displayed.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the information about the disk usage during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of Disk Usage (%), Disk Utilization Reads/Writes (%), and Disk Queue Length for the selected time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view the numerical presentation of the disk utilization/performance for that particular instant of time.
((((((((((((((Second Snapshot to be inserted here)))))))))))))))))))))