How to review the CPU utilization in a windows process monitor?
To review the CPU utilization data of a Windows Process monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Process monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the CPU tab of the Monitor Details page. A new page with the complete profile of CPU utilization for a particular windows process appears.
- The CPU tab displays the information about the monitoring performance failure errors, and the server’s system configuration, such as, the name of the operating system, processor type, and number of cores, CPU size, processor speed, and the RAM size.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the status of the CPU usage for a particular windows process during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of CPU Usage (%), User CPU (%), CPU System (%), and CPU Queue Length for that particular time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view the numerical presentation of CPU usage for that particular instant of time on the axis.