How to review the memory utilization in a web server usage monitor?
To review the memory utilization data of a windows-based Web Server Usage monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Web Server Usage Monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Memory tab of the page. The complete profile of memory utilization of the web server appears. The page displays information about the performance failure errors, server’s system configuration, physical memory usage (%), swap file usage (%), Cached memory (MB), and the pages per second.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query information about the memory utilization during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of Physical Memory Usage (%), Swap File Usage (%), Cached Memory, and Pages per Second for the selected time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view the numerical presentation of memory utilization for that particular instant of time on the time axis.