How to review the disk utilization/performance in web server usage monitor?
To review the details of the disk utilization of a web server usage monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Web Server Usage Monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Disk tab on the Monitor Details page. The complete profile of disk utilization of the windows-based web server appears. The page displays the information about the system configuration, installed disk drives, disk usage (%), disk utilization (%) – disk read times, and disk write times –, and the disk queue length.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Disk field to select the desired disk partition. The detail of the partition file system, total size, and the free space is displayed.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query information about the disk usage during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of Disk Usage (%), Disk Utilization Reads/Writes (%), and Disk Queue Length for the selected time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view numerical presentation of the disk utilization/performance for that particular instant of time on the time axis.