How to tie-up the related monitors to an existing monitor?
To tie up the related monitors in a bundle, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Locate,and click the desired monitor to which you want to tie-up the related monitors. The Monitor Settings page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Related Monitors tab. The list of all existing monitor groups appears.
- Click the monitor group that houses your desired monitors. The monitor group expands, and the list of all monitors in that group appears.
- Select the check boxes against the related monitors to tie them up.
- Click the Save button once the selection of related monitors is done. The related monitors are tied up, and they appear in the list of monitors.