How to review the memory utilization in a windows server usage monitor?
To review the data of memory utilization on the Memory tab of a windows server usage monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Server Usage Monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Memory tab of the Monitor Details page. The complete profile of memory usage of the server appears. The page displays the information about the performance errors, server machine information, physical memory usage (%), swap file usage (%), Cached memory (MB), and the pages per second.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the information about the memory utilization during the selected time range. The graphical presentation of Physical Memory Usage (%), Swap File Usage (%), Cached Memory, and the Pages per Second for the selected time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view the numerical presentation of memory utilization at that particular instant of time on the time axis.