How to review the CPU usage in a windows server usage monitor?
To review data on the CPU tab of a windows server usage monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Server Usage Monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the CPU tab of the Monitor Details page. The CPU usage profile page of the server appears.
- This page displays the information about the system such as, the name of operating system, processor type, and number of cores, CPU size, processor speed, and the RAM size.
- Click the Time Range buttons – 6h, 24h, 1w, and 1m – to query the status of the CPU usage during the desired time range. The graphical presentation of CPU Usage (%), User CPU (%), CPU System (%), and CPU Queue Length for the desired time range appears.
- Float the mouse over the time-axis of the graph to view numerical presentation of CPU usage on that particular instant of time on the time axis.