How to review the windows server usage monitor's overview data?
To review data on the Overview tab of a Windows Server Usage Monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired Windows Server Usage Monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Overview tab of the Monitor Details page. The server’s monitoring information page appears.
- There are two columns of information on this page. The left column displays, performance failure errors, server resource information, warning/failure summary, and process status of last monitoring poll – while the right column depicts the server resources usage trend for the last 24 hours.
- To review the status of any process running on the server, locate the desired process in the list of processes in the left column. The information about process user, process counts, CPU usage (%), and memory (MB) is displayed against each process.
- To review the CPU Usage, Disk Usage, Physical Memory Usage, and the Network I/O data, click the respective graphs. The individual details of the parameters appear on separate tabs when you click on those graphs of CPU, Disk, Physical memory, and Network I/O graphs.
- Click the Monitor Notification link in the left column to view the details of warning/alert notifications generated by the windows server usage monitor.