How to delete a notification group?
To delete an existing notification group, take the following procedures:
- Click the Notifications link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. A four-tab window appears.
- Click Notification Groups tab. A list of existing notification groups appears.
- Locate, and click the desired notification group that you want to delete. The Notification Group Details page with multiple editable fields, and buttons appears.
- Click the Delete button located at the bottom of the page. A pop-up dialogue box appears to confirm your action.
- Click the OK button to confirm your action. The monitoring service software prompts you again via another popup dialogue box to double confirm your action again.
- Click OK button again to double confirm your action. The selected notification group will be deleted.
Note: Before deleting any notification group, make sure that no monitor is using that notification group – if so; remove/relocate all monitors that use the notification group.