How to Edit an Existing Contact?
To edit an existing contact, take the following procedures.
- Click the Contacts link in the left navigation pane. The list of all existing contacts appears.
- Click the desired contact that you want to edit. The Contact Details page with multiple editable fields appears.
- Make changes in the existing information of the contact in the following fields.
First Name: Make changes in the contact’s first name in this field.
Last Name: Make changes in the contact’s last name in this field.
Email: Modify the email of the contact in this field.
Time Zone: Modification in the time zone can be done in this field.
Project Role: Change the project roles of the contact – Administrator, User or Guest – with the help of the drop down menu in this field.
Phone Country Code: Change the phone code of the country that the contact is located in. This is an optional parameter, and is applicable only, if you are interested to change/modify the phone number in the following field.
Mobile Phone: Replace the existing mobile number of the contact with new one. It is an optional parameter, and is used for receiving SMS related to alerts and warnings.
- Click the Change Password link to make changes in the existing password. The link will expand, and the following fields appear.
Old Password: Enter the old password of the contact to authorize the changes in the password.
New Password: Choose a strong new password for a reliable security purpose.
Retype New Password: Re-enter the new password to make sure that you typed the password correctly.
- Click the Switch Project Owner link to change the project administrator. The link will expand, and the New Project Owner field appears.
- Click the drop down arrow in the New Project Owner field to change the existing project administrator.
- Click Save button once done with the changes in all fields. The existing contact will be modified, and it appears in the contact list.