How to untie the related monitors from an existing monitor?
To untie the related monitors from an existing monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Locate, and click the desired monitor from which you want to untie the related monitors. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Related Monitors tab. The list of all existing monitor groups appears.
- Click the desired monitor group that contains the related monitors you want to untie from the desired monitor. The monitor group link expands, and the list of all monitors – both the tied-up, and untied – of the monitor group appears.
- Deselect the check box against the related monitor that you want to untie from the monitor.
- Click the Save button once done with the deselecting of the related monitors from the existing monitor. The related monitors that you unselected are untied from the desired monitor.