How to review the execution history of a monitor?
To review the execution history of a monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Executions tab on the Monitor Details page. This tab show you the summary of monitor activities, such as average response time, checks, failures, warnings, number of locations, and the intervals.
- Click the Time Range drop-down menu. All of our monitors support time ranges including Last 1 Hour, Last 6 Hours, Last 24 Hours, Last 1 Week, Last 1 Month, and Custom options.
- Click the Location drop-down menu. The list of all geographical locations selected in the monitor appears.
- Click the Check Status drop-down menu to select the status, or the combination of statuses of monitor executions.
- Click the Update button, once the desired criteria is set. The list of desired executions along with its detailed results appears. The list provides a deeper perspective on the monitor execution results.