How to analyze the notification details?
To analyze the Notification Details of active monitors, take the following procedures:
- Click the Notification link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The Notification Details tab on the Notifications page appears.
- Click the Time Range drop-down menu. Our monitoring service software supports five different options of time range such as, the Last 1 hour, Last 6 hours, Last 24 hours, Last 1 week, and the Last 1 Month.
- Click the Location drop-down menu. You can select any one location, or all locations in this field.
- Click the Notification Type drop-down arrow to select any one out of the three options such as, Warning, Failure, or Select All, supported by our software platform.
- Click the Monitor drop-down arrow to select any one, or the all monitors option in this field. The drop down list shows you all monitors created under your subscription of our monitoring service.
- Click the Update button, once the desired criteria has been set. The list of notifications based on your criteria will be displayed.
- Click any one notification to have a deeper insight into that particular notification. The Monitor Executions with Failures page appears. It displays the details of the location, completed time, status, error codes, response times, and the size.
- To have even deeper perspective on a particular monitor execution, click the active area of the notification. The Monitor Execution Details page with three tabs – Check Details, Screenshots (x), Check Analysis (x) – appears.
- Click the Screenshots (x) tab to see the screenshots recorded (if any) for the specified notification.
- Click the Check Analysis (x) tab to view the status of the check analysis service requests submitted to the support team of our monitoring service software platform. You can also add a Check Analysis Service Request from this page to the support team of our company.
Note: "x" in parenthesis depicts the number of existing counts – in this case, it is the number of screenshots, or check analysis requests.