How to delete a step in a test case?
To delete a step in an existing web application test case, take the following procedures.
- Click the Web Application Tests link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. The list of existing test cases appears.
- Click the desired test case. The Test Case Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Steps tab. A list of existing steps appears.
- Choose the steps (to be deleted) by selecting the check-boxes before them.
- Click the Delete link. A pop up dialogue box appears for the confirmation of your action.
- Click the OK button on the dialogue box to confirm. An other dialogue box appears to double confirm your action.
- Click the OK button again to double confirm your action. The selected steps will be deleted.