How to enable an inactive step in a test case?
To enable an inactive step in a web application test case, take the following procedures.
- Click the Web Application Tests link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. The list of existing test cases appear.
- Click the desired test case. The Test Case Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Steps tab. A list of existing steps appears.
- Choose the inactive steps by selecting the check-boxes before them.
- Click the Enable link. A pop up dialogue box appears the confirmation of your action.
- Click the OK button on the dialogue box to confirm your action. The selected steps will become active.