How to review the root cause analysis (RCA)?
To review the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of any problem, take the following procedures:
- Click the Notifications link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The Notification Details tab of the Notification page with the list of existing warning, and alert notifications appears.
- You can also trace your desired notification via powerful drill down options. To filter the desired notification, choose the Monitor, Location, Notification Type,and Time Range.
- Click the Update button. The list of the desired notifications appears.
- Click the desired notification that you want to analyze for its root cause(s). The Monitor Execution with Failures page appears.
- Click anywhere on the active area of the notification details. The Monitor Execution Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Check Details tab to view the parameters that are important for finding out the RCA of the issue.
- Click the active area of the problem details. The Root Cause Analysis page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Header tab to view the information recorded in the headers of the communication between monitor software, and the service under monitoring.
- Click the Response tab. It displays the service response time for the period when the problem occurred.
- Click the Ping tab. Our monitors send regular ping messages to record the health of the server, and the details of ping response are recorded on this tab to analyze packet loss, round trip time, and errors during the sending or receiving of ping packets.
- Click the Traceroute tab. The number of hops, the trace time, and the results of trace are recorded on this tab to analyze the problem.