How to add the performance goal configurations in the existing monitors?
To add the performance goal configurations in the existing monitors, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. A list of existing monitors appears.
- Click the monitor to which you want to add a Performance Goal Configuration. The Monitor Settings tab, on a new page, appears.
- Scroll down to the Performance Goal Configuration section. All specified geographical locations added to the monitor will appear with their Expected Response Time fields respectively.
- By selecting the check boxes, choose the geographical locations to which you want to add performance goal configurations. The Expected Response Time fields will be activated.
- Enter the time (sec) in the Expected Response Time fields. The default value is less than 20 seconds.
- Click the check boxes against the Warning Groups to instruct the monitors to send warning notifications.
- Click the Save button once done with the performance goal configuration settings. The performance goal configuration in the existing monitor has been added successfully.