How to add a maintenance schedule in a monitor?
To add a maintenance schedule in a monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of existing monitors appears.
- Click the monitor to which you want to add the maintenance schedule. The Monitor Settings tab of the Monitor Details page appears.
- Scroll down to the Maintenance Schedule section.
- Click the Maintenance Schedule check box to activate the settings.
- Click the drop-down menu in the Schedule field to choose either One Time, or Recurring option.
- Select the Time Zone via the drop-down menu.
- Select the Date by clicking the calendar button, if you want a one-time schedule. Click the days options, if you want a recurring maintenance schedule.
- Choose the Start Time via the drop-down menu.
- Select the hours and minutes under the Duration settings.
- Click the Save button once completed with selection of the settings. The maintenance schedule in a monitor has been added successfully.