How to review the SLA statistics of a monitor?
To review the SLA statistics of a monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. A list of existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the SLA Statistics tab. The SLA statistics for all active locations in this monitor appears.
- Click the drop-down menu to select different time ranges, such as Last 1 hour, Last 6 hours, Last 24 hours, Last 1 week, Last 1 month, and Custom.
- Select the Start Date, and the End Date, if you choose the Custom option, and click the Update button. The detailed statistics of the selected time range appears.
- Click the active area of any monitoring location to analyze the SLA statistics of that particular geographical location. The Monitoring Location SLA Performance Details page appears.