How to review an existing check analysis service request?
To review an existing check analysis service request on the control panel, take the following procedures:
- Click the Notification link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The Notification Details page with a list of existing notifications appears.
- To filter the desired notification that you want to review, choose the suitable criteria in the Monitor, Location, Notification Type,and the Time Range fields, and click the Update button. The list of notifications based on the selected criteria appears.
Note: A call-out sign under the Note column of the list appears before the notification that has the existing check analysis service requests.
- Click the desired notification that you want to review from the list. The Monitor Execution with Failures page with more details of the execution appears.
- Click anywhere on the active area of the notification details. The Monitor Execution Details page with three tabs appears.
- Click the Check Analysis (x) tab. The list of all existing check analysis service requests appears.
- Click the desired check analysis service request. It will expand, and the Review link appears.
- Click the Review link. The Check Analysis page with editable field, and the check boxes appears.
- Enter the desired comments in the New Comment field. Select the Send Additional Analysis Request check box, if needed.
- Modify the Check Analysis Service Response Time via the radio buttons.
- Click the Save button, once the changes have been completed. The desired changes will take effect immediately.
Note: "x" in parenthesis depicts the number of check analysis requests.