How to examine the monitor executions in the availability monitors?
To examine the executions of the availability monitors, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired availability monitor. The Monitor details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Executions tab. The monitor execution results (By default Failure & Warning) for the last 24 hours appear.
Note: The Executions section of the availability monitors displays the total number of locations, interval of monitor check, average response time, number of checks, and number of failures and warnings at the top-left of the interface.
- Set a new query based on the available drill down options, as given below.
Time Range: Click the drop down arrow in Time range field to choose the desired options from the available options such as, 1h, 6h, 24h, 1week, and 1month.
Location: Choose the desired location using the drop-down menu.
Check Status: Choose the status that you want to query for example, success, failure, warning, failure & warning, or All.
- Click the Update button, once the desired criteria are selected. The monitor execution results based on the specified criteria are displayed on a new page.
- Click any status in the Executions results to get more details.