How to analyze the web page performance?
To analyze the web page performance of a monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane. The list of existing monitors will appear.
- Click the monitor that you want to check for its performance. It will expand and more active links will appear.
- Click the Locations Performance link. A multi-tab interface will appear.
- Click the Web Pages Performance tab. The average availability and response time during last 24 hours (default) are displayed.
- Click different Time Range buttons (6h, 1w, and 1m) to get the performance details of last 6 hours, one week, and one month respectively.
- To display different time intervals manually, drag the scroll bar located at the bottom of the graph. This graph shows an average availability of the web environment for a particular monitor.
- To see the response time of every location, hover the mouse on the Response Time graph area.
- Click the Switch to Scatter link to display the response time in dotted form for each location.
- Click the Performance Details Grid link to see the performance details in a grid form. This presentation displays the number of test runs, SLA violations, Test Failure, availability, and average response time.
For more information on availability monitor performance, read How to Monitor Performance of Availability Monitor?