How to analyze the locations performance of availability monitors?
To analyze the Location Performance of an availability monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired availability monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Locations Performance tab. The location performance details for the last 24 hours (by default) appears.
- Click different Time Range buttons (6h, 24 h, 1w, or 1m) to get the performance details of last 6 hours, 24 hours, one week, and one month respectively.
- To display different time intervals manually, drag the scroll bar located at the bottom of the graph. This graph shows an average availability of the web environment for a particular availability monitor.
- To see the response time of every location, hover the mouse on the Response Time graph area.
- Click the Switch to Scatter link to display the response time in dotted form for each location.
- Click the Performance Details Grid link to view performance details in a grid form. This presentation displays the number of test runs, SLA violations, Test Failure, availability, and average response time.