How to add a credit card information for online billing purpose?
To add a credit card information for online billing on the control panel, take the following procedures:
- Click the Billing link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The Billing page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Credit Card Details tab. The existing credit card information – if any – and a form with multiple editable fields to add a new credit card information appears.
- If you are using the billing section first time, the current card information section will be blank.
- To add a new credit card information, enter the required information in the Enter New Card Information Below section, as given below.
Card Type: Click the drop down arrow in the Card Type field. The list of supported card types – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, EnRoute, and Diners Club – appears. Select the desired one from the list.
Card Number: In this field, enter the number of your credit card that you want to be charged for billing.
CVV: Enter the 3 digit CVV number of your credit card.
Expiration Date: There are two sub fields – Month, and Year – against the Expiration Date field. Click the drop down arrow in the first field to choose the expiry month of your credit card; while in the second field, choose the expiry year.
- Click the Save button, once the required credit cared information has been inserted. The new credit card is added for future financial activities with our monitoring service platform.
Note: You can add more than one credit cards, if you want. Our monitoring service software platform supports multiple cards in one single account.