How to review the monitor execution history of a monitor?
To review the monitor execution history in a monitor, take the following procedures:
- Click the Monitors link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. A list of existing monitors appears.
- Click the desired monitor. The Monitor Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Executions tab. This tab shows you the summary of monitor activities such as, average response time, checks, failures, warnings, number of locations, and interval.
- Click the Time Range drop down menu to select the time ranges. The monitors of our monitoring service support the time ranges such as, Last 1 Hour, Last 6 Hours, Last 24 Hours, Last 1 Week, Last 1 Month, and the Custom options.
- Click the Location drop down menu to select the locations. All geographical locations selected in this monitor will appear in the drop down list.
- Click the Check Status drop down menu to select the status or the (combination of status) of monitor executions.
- Click the Update button, once done with the setting of the filter criteria. A list of desired executions along with their detailed results appears. You can review the execution results.
- Click the active area of the list to have deeper perspective on the execution results. The more details of the execution appears.
Note: You can get more details by clicking the active area of the results to have a deeper insight into the execution result.