How to add a new check analysis service request?
To add a new check analysis service request, take the following procedures:
- Click the Notification link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The Notification Details page with the list of existing notifications appears.
- To filter the desired notification for which, you want to submit a new check analysis service request, choose suitable criteria in the Monitor, Location, Notification Type, and the Time Range fields.
- Click the Update button. The desired list of notifications based on the selected criteria appears.
- Click the desired notification for which you want to send a new check analysis service request. The Monitor Execution with Failures page with more details of the execution failure appears.
- Click anywhere on the active area of the notification details. The Monitor Execution Details page with three tabs appears.
- Click the Check Analysis (x) tab. The list of existing check analysis service requests – if any – appears.
- Click the Add button. The New Check Analysis Service Request page with different options of check analysis response time appears.
- Select the desired Check Analysis Service Response Time by selecting any one of the available radio button options.
- Click the Add button, once the response time is selected. The desired check analysis service request is created, and it appears in the list of the existing requests, if any.
Note: "X" in the parenthesis denotes the number of existing check analysis service requests. It will show "0", if there is no request sent yet.