How to manage the billing invoices?
To manage the billing invoices on the control the panel, take the following procedures:
- Click the Billing link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The Billing page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Invoices tab. The list of all invoices both – Paid, and Unpaid – along with the powerful drill down options appears.
- To view the details of each invoice from the list, click the View Invoice link located against each invoice. The desired invoice will be downloaded on your computer in PDF format.
- To search for any desired billing invoice, set the criteria with the help of powerful drill down options, as given below:
Time Range: Click the drop down arrow in the Time Range field. The list of supported time ranges – Last 6 Months, Last 1 Year, Last 3 Years, and All – appears. Select the desired time range option.
Pay Cycle: Click the drop down arrow in the Pay Cycle field. The list of the available options – Monthly, 3 Months, 6 Months, 12 Months, and All – appears. Select the desired option from the list.
Status: Click the drop down arrow in the Status field. The list of available options for invoice-status – Paid, Unpaid, or All – appears. Choose the desired option from the drop down list.
- Click the Refresh button to pull the invoice information based on the selected criteria. The list of invoices based on the selected criteria appears.