How to disable an active step?
To disable an active step in an existing web application test case, take the following procedures.
- Click the Web Application Tests link in the left navigation pane on the control panel. The list of existing test cases appears.
- Click the desired test case. The Test Case Details page with multiple tabs appears.
- Click the Steps tab. The list of all existing steps appears.
- Choose the active steps by selecting the check-boxes before them.
- Click the Disable link. A pop up dialogue box appears to confirm your action
- Click the OK button on the dialogue box to confirm. The selected steps become inactive.