How to create a new monitor group?
To create a new monitor group, take the following procedures:
- Login to our monitoring service software platform via supported browsers. The control panel of the service appears.
- Click the Monitor Groups link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The list of all existing monitor groups appears.
- Click the Add Monitor Group button. The Add New Monitor Group page with multiple editable fields appears.
- Enter the name of the group in the Monitor Group Name field. You may only use alphanumeric characters, dashes (-), underscores (_), and periods (.) in the name.
- Click the Monitor Group Type drop down arrow to select the desired type of monitor group from the drop down list.
- In the Maintenance Schedule section of the page, click the check box to activate the maintenance schedule option fields.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Schedule field. The list of schedule types – One-Time, and Recurring – appears.
- Choose the desired schedule type, for example, select the Recurring option.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Time Zone field to select the desired time zone for the maintenance schedule.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Date field. A list of different options – All Days, Weekend, and all days of a week (Monday through Sunday) appears.
- Choose the desired recurring option, for example, we choose the All Days option.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Start Time field to select the starting time of the recurring maintenance schedule.
- There are two fields – Hours and Minutes – to set up the duration of the maintenance schedule. Click the drop down arrow in the Hrs field to set the number of hours of maintenance schedule.
- Click the drop down arrow in the Min field to set up the number of minutes of the maintenance schedule.
- Click the Save button once all available fields are completed. The new monitor group has been created, and it appears in the list of monitor groups.