How to edit your profile on the control panel?
To edit your profile on the control panel, take the following procedures:
- Click the Profile link located at the top-right corner on every page of the control panel of our monitoring service software platform. The Contact Details page with multiple editable fields appears.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and a valid Email in their respective fields to modify the existing information.
- Click the Account Status drop-down menu. The account status options – Active, and Disabled – appear.
- To activate or deactivate the account, select the desired option from the Account Status drop down list.
- Click the Time Zone drop-down menu to select the time zone of the profile user.
- Click the Phone Country Code drop-down menu to choose the country code in which the profile user is located.
- Enter a new mobile number in the Mobile Phone field to replace the existing number.
- Click the Change Password link, if you want to change your existing password. The link will expand, and options for changing the existing password appears.
- Click the Switch Project Owner link, if you want to assign a new project owner to the profile. A drop-down menu of all project owners appear. Choose the desired owner from the list.
- Click the Save button, once changes have been incorporated in the fields. The editing of your profile has been done successfully.