How to examine the account activity details?
To examine the details of the Account Activity section on the control panel, take the following procedures:
- Click the Account Activity link in the left navigation pane of the control panel. The account activity page with the current month details, and the powerful drill down options appears.
- Click drop-down arrow in the months field to select the month for which, you want to view the account activity details. The details of that particular month in two sections – summary of the activity, and the list of monitors – appears.
- To have better perspective of the details of the activities, review the following fields:
Monitors: This displays the total number of monitors created under the current subscription of our services.
Monitor Name: This displays a list of all monitors added to your subscription account.
Checks: The Checks parameter located at top-left of the page denotes the total number of checks performed by the all monitors – while, the Checks parameter located at the right-hand side of the screen shows the number of checks performed by an individual monitor.
SMS: The SMS parameter is also located at two places – the top-left SMS parameter displays the total number of SMS sent out by all monitors – while, the SMS parameter located at the right-hand side of the screen denotes the number of SMS sent out by an individual monitor.
Credits: The Credits appear at two locations too. At the top-left of the page denotes the total credits consumed, while at the right-hand side of the page; it displays credits consumed by one single monitor.
Balance: This displays the balance of credits after adjustment of the consumed-credits from the charged-credits.
- Click any desired monitor from the list of existing monitors to display the details of that particular monitor. The Account Activity Details page of that particular monitor with the following information appears:
Date: This displays all dates of the desired month under consideration.
Checks: This displays the total number of checks performed by this particular monitor. This parameter appears at two locations i.e. in summary, and in the list of dates.
SMS: This displays the total number of the SMS generated by a particular monitor. This parameter appears at two locations i.e. in summary, and in the list of dates.
Credits: The credit parameter also appears at two locations. It displays the total number of credits consumed by a particular monitor for carrying out the desired checks.
- Click Go to This Monitor link to open the Monitor Settings tab of the Monitor Details page of that particular monitor.